Sunday, January 27, 2019

Ubuntu and Candy Crush games

I was able to install Ubuntu 18.10 on my small Lenovo MIIX 300 tablet.  It work well beside that Ubuntu seems to freeze from time to time.

Compared to Android, iOS or Windows, the "Ubuntu Tablet" is missing major features like games.

Games currently available from the Ubuntu Store are old and often broken.  They are not suited to the touch interface and thus require a physical keyboard or a game pad.

While browsing on the internet for a solution, I've found out that King.com does make their mobile games available in your browser using the Flash plugin.  Since Chrome does support Flash internally,  I've loaded their games and tried them out. 


I does work really well with the touch interface so I can start wasting time on my "Ubuntu tablet" as I can on Android and iOS.

Here's the link for the games: https://king.com/games.

4 comments:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    ig panel followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill.
    instagram panel smm panel one

    ReplyDelete
  3. smm panel indonesia I wanted to express my gratitude for a fantastic read!! I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. smm bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. smm panel A good blog is constantly updated with new and interesting content. smm world

    ReplyDelete