Saturday, February 9, 2013

Windows Tablets... Too much good reviews?

While browsing some online stores, I was curious about the new player in town, Windows Tablets.


So I had a look to get some an idea of the new kid and realized that they had really good reviews on everyone of them. I mean, all of them. Then I became suspicious and read the comments...

Overall, they are are well written, proclaiming that the tablet is fantastic and so on. Having a few reviews like that would be normal, but all of them?

Any product reviewed will have it's share of bad reviews, bad written text and some saying "I luv it!"

There are two possibilities here: Windows tablets are so good that they make their users better at writing, or there is something fishy with those reviews...

Have a look around, maybe it's just me...

No comments:

Post a Comment